Anyone see this before?

What I'd like is when I remove an object from a collection that is
referenced by another object, and then store() the object, I'd like the
collection to reflect that.  It doesn't seen to work.  The add worked
fine.

Failing Test
============
Person found = PersonHome.getInstance().find(person); // okay, got it.

PersonIdentifier identifier = (PersonIdentifier)
found.getPersonIdentifiers().toArray()[0]; // got the first object in
the collection

found.getPersonIdentifiers().remove(identifier); // remove it

PersistenceManager.storeInTransaction(person);  // store the 'updated'
object

PersistenceManager.clearCache();

found = PersonHome.getInstance().find(person);
assertTrue("Person has 0 PersonIdentifiers",
found.getPersonIdentifiers().size() == 0); // STILL THERE!!

--
andy