Hi all,

I'm using in my application two implementation (extension) of the
SequenceManagerHighLowImpl, one for managing primary keys and the last for
generating an application protocol number sequence. I've choosen the
SequenceManagerHighLowImpl because I might have more than a JVM pointing the
same db. I have a couple of questions:
1. I can't understand the meaning of the grabSize parameter, can I set it to
'1' (the protocol number sequence have to be continous) ? Any concurrency
issues?
2. The sequence-name for my implementations are diffent, one is referenced
only in the repository.xml, while I got direct access to the second in my
application code. Are there any problems/advices in using two database
driver sequence manager on the same db.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Massimiliano Farnea