Hi all,

I'm finding I quite reguarly get this exception when I'm attempting to call
PersistenceBroker.store(Object) from multiple threads simultaneously.

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<exception>
<cause>
<detailMessage/>
<exceptionClass>java.util.ConcurrentModificationException</exceptionClass>
<stackTrace>
<stackTrace>java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.j
ava:444)</stackTrace>
<stackTrace>java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:417)</stackTra
ce>
<stackTrace>java.util.AbstractCollection.remove(AbstractCollection.java:250)
</stackTrace>
<stackTrace>org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(Unknown
Source)</stackTrace>
<stackTrace>org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(Unknown
Source)</stackTrace>
<stackTrace>org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(Unk
nown Source)</stackTrace>
</stackTrace>
</cause>
<detailMessage>Failed to update History record
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException</detailMessage>
<exceptionClass>org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException</exceptionC
lass>
<stackTrace/>
</exception>

Obviously somewhere in the broker there's been an attempt to modify the
structure of a list by 2 or more threads simultaneously.

My question is, has anything been done to prevent this in a newer version or
should I just catch these exceptions and retry the store?

I'm using ojb-1.0.rc3 at the moment.

Regards,

Mike