Thanks a lot.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Charles Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 octobre 2003 08:55
À : 'OJB Users List'
Objet : RE: RE : UPGRADE pb with proxi and getCollectionByQuery

Hi,

Some time ago, I ran a comparison of MSSql drivers.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.user/7367
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.user/7369

(Note The first link contained errors which I updated in the second
reference)

As I said in the original post, the benchmarks are derived from part of our
application - so your results may vary. In essence, the only way to find out
the best driver for your application is do what we've done - test them.

Having said all that, we're still using the MS driver in the development
team, because it works and is free.

Cheers,

Charles.

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and are intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance on this message
or its attachments. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete it from your computer systems.
necessarily reflect those of HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.

 At present the integrity of email across the internet cannot be guaranteed
and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a re-
sult of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to
HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.