Hello!

I'm new to OJB and need some help!

I try to fill a a ui table using the PBAPI.
The table is has the following structure:

+------------------------+---------------------+-------------------+-------.
+                        +   Article.class     +   Article.class   +
Art.....
+========================+=====================+===================+=======.
+ SalesPerson.class      +    null             +   Price.class     +    Pri
+------------------------+---------------------+-------------------+-------
+ SalesPerson.class      +    Price.class      +   null            +    Pri
+------------------------+---------------------+-------------------+-------

Artikel <1------------*> Price
SalesPerson <1--------*> Price

At the moment I query at first the articles, 2th the sales persons, and
after that,
I query each price by its xy-coordinate to find the related article and
sales person.
On smale tables( 4, 10), it works fine, but on larger tables the performance
is not acceptable.

Is it possible to create a Query which create such a matrix with ordered
columns by articleNo
and ordered rows by sales person's name at ones?

Best regards,
Andreas

The content of this e-mail is only meant for the designated addressee and
has to be kept in
confidence. Please inform us by return if you are not the meant addressee
and after that please delete
the received e-mail.