Hi martin
what i wrote is that in mine case that i had a field that it was primary-key
in the table and  i forgot to write it in xml file.
[ ]´s

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Query returns only identical instances

Hi Cesar,
could elaborate on your answer, please? It is absolutely unclear for me what
you mean by your answer. I figured that you meant that there was no primary
key definded for the table. This was really the case. But changing this fact
unfortunately did not help. Did you mean something else?

Best regards, Martin.

> This problem happened with me
> I had forgotten to a field as primary-key
>    [ ]´s

ame="nutzer" column="nutzer" jdbc-type="INTEGER"