How about tools to create the repository.xml from either DDL or
database?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe.Demarey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:45 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Tools to create database schema from 'repository.xml' ?

Hi,

I had a look in your test application but I don't find how to generate
the database schema binding to the repository.xml file.

 From the repository.xml file, is it possible to :
1) generate a sql file to create tables in the database?
2) execute this sql file in the database to create the database schema?
(I think it's possible with Torque).

For these two steps, shall I use Torque Tasks ?
In this case :
* What values must I assign to properties? I found no documentation
about this (ex: basePathToDbProps, idTableXMLFile, sqldbmap, ...).
* What configuration files must I take into my application? What should
be modified? What is really needed (I want to use a light OJB version:
only jars and configuration files)?

I really need this information as it is a very important part for me.

Thanks.

--
Christophe Demarey,
Research engineer