Hi,

I had a very interesting experience with ODMG ..

ObjectA-->ObjectB-->ObjectC

There is a one to one relationship between them.

ObjectC is in the DB with pk=1.

I then added ObjectA, with a reference to Object B.

Object A and Object B get added successfully with Object B having a
reference to the pk of Object C(not the Object)..

Result:

All references to Object C return null except if I restart the OJB
enviroment. Then everything works fine ... the descriptor is

<reference-descriptor
 name="objectC"
 class-ref="ClassC"
 auto-retrieve="true"

<foreignkey field-ref="ObjectCpk"/>
</reference-descriptor>

Is this behavior right ?

Also..thanks a bunch to the folks who developed/are developing this
stuff. Its great !

thx,
sukesh