Hello,

I'm using OJB in my web application and I have some problem with PB instances creation.

Each time I want to read/write data from/to my database I create a PB intance:
broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();

The problem is that lot of PB instances are created and never destroyed.
I can see that in logs: "Already created persistence broker instances: x".
For that I close the broker instance each time:
broker.close();

But I have noticed that this function doesn't destroy the PB instance.
So what is the job of this function?
How to destroy PB instance and prevent that the number of PB instances is equal to the
maximum?

Thanks for any help
Sylvain