From: Anton Komratov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EnhancedOQLQuery and Query

Is it possible to combine functionality of EnhancedOQLQuery and Query?

I want to choose whether I need to get collection or iterator as a result of
OQL query. I want to use OQL as a basis to look up my objects, but some time
I need iterator. And I don't want to mix use of EnhancedOQLQuery and Query
in my code.