Hello all,

I am stumped by what is posibly a very simple mapping problem.

Consider something like this
        Person is stored in the person table
        Person has-a AddressGroup. AddressGroup is not stored in the DB
        AddressGroup has a list of Addresses
        Address is stored in the address table. Has a column
                called PersonId that indicates the person it belongs to

This is a little contrived but bear with me.

Clearly Person could have a list of addresses, but for various reasons it has the
intermediate class AddressGroup instead.

I know how to solve this if AddressGroup was stored in the DB, but it is not. It is
purely a domain class.

How can I get ojb to create and write this class without actually writing it to the
db?

Thanks very much
Bob c

Bob Celestino