Thank you Danilo for the answer,
I follow the example in the "mapping classes on multiple joined tables" tutorial.
The table ShopTransaction and Transaction are declared as follow.
I've never readed any post on the newsgroup about inheritance problem. I'm the
only working with this feature? Or I'm the only having problems? :-)

<class-descriptor class="allibo.commerce.Transaction" table="fCO_transaction">
    <field-descriptor name="transaction_id" column="transaction_id"
jdbc-type="INTEGER" primarykey="true" autoincrement="true"/>
    <field-descriptor name="transaction_date" column="transaction_date"
jdbc-type="DATE"/>
    <field-descriptor name="grand_total" column="grand_total" jdbc-type="DOUBLE"/>
    <field-descriptor name="discount" column="discount" jdbc-type="DOUBLE"/>
    <field-descriptor name="amount_paid" column="amount_paid" jdbc-type="DOUBLE"/>
</class-descriptor>

<class-descriptor class="allibo.commerce.ShopTransaction" table="v4sco_transaction">
    <field-descriptor name="transaction_id" column="transaction_id"
jdbc-type="INTEGER" primarykey="true" autoincrement="true"/>
    <field-descriptor name="card_saving" column="card_saving" jdbc-type="DOUBLE" />
    <field-descriptor name="shop_id" column="shop_id" jdbc-type="INTEGER" />
    <reference-descriptor name="super" class-ref="allibo.commerce.Transaction"
auto-retrieve="true" auto-update="true" auto-delete="true">
        <foreignkey field-ref="transaction_id"/>
    </reference-descriptor>
    <reference-descriptor name="shop_id" class-ref="allibo.commerce.Shop"
auto-retrieve="true" auto-update="true" auto-delete="true">
        <foreignkey field-ref="shop_id"/>
    </reference-descriptor>
</class-descriptor>

Tutto bene in Svizzera, Danilo?