Hello!
I got the following code:

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
    Zertifikat zertifikat = new Zertifikat();
    tree.addZertifikat(zertifikat);
    Iterator iter=tipps.iterator();
    while(iter.hasNext()){
        AbstractTipp tipp=(AbstractTipp)iter.next();
        new Reservierung(new Date(), new Date(), "<ops/>", zertifikat, tipp);
    }
    tx.checkpoint(); //!!
}
tx.commit();

Relations are: tree 1 <-> n zertifikat 1 <-> m reservierung n <-> 1 tipp

All Relations are navigatable in both directions, using non-nullable
foreign key constraints. I encounter the problem that I have to use the
"tx.checkpoint;" line in my code or I will run into a foreign key constraint
failure ("key referenced from reservierung not found in zertifikat").
Is this behaviour correct? It doesn't seem so to me, but perhaps I'm
getting something wrong?

Any Help greatly appreciated (urgent)

Thanks

-Gunnar