From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Stored Procedure Question ? ( from newbies )

Thierry --

Support for using stored procedures for insert, update and delete operations
has been incorporated into the 'internals' of the PB api, so there's no
longer any need to implement the extensions that are described in the "HOWTO
Work With Stored Procedures" document.  I apologize for not getting around
to updating the 'how to' documentation to reflect this capability.

The repository.dtd file has been updated with some basic information about
the various descriptors that you need to include in your repository.  Just
search on 'procedure' and you'll find all of the relevant information.

I'll try to get the 'how to' documentation updated over the next few days.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, just post them to the mailing
lists and I'll answer them as best I can.

Ron Gallagher
Atlanta, GA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]