Hi-

I have a question about using the JDO API with OJB.  OJB requires the
O/R mapping be stored in the repository.xml file.  But when using JDO,
class enhancement requires a package.jdo (or some other .jdo file) to
specify the same mapping.  These files store almost the exact same
information, just in slightly different formats.  So do both files have
to be continuously separately maintained?

If I'm misunderstanding something please let me know.  Thanks!

-Nick Ohanian

--
Nicholas J. Ohanian
Lead Engineer