Bob, Thanks for the reply :).

Do you get the same failures with the regression tests? I'm wondering if it could have anything to do with my setup... If you

As for JDO I was afraid someone would say that.... Though I seem to have picked yet another emerging technology that looked ready until I dug into it. (The last one I tried to play with was RDF/OWL which featured a bug a day for a week and a half... and sourceforge wouldn't let me into the cvs to get the fixes anyway.). I should probably take these problems to bugzilla and see if they have been reported... or the dev list I suppose. Perhaps they are fixed in CVS.

-Gus

Robert J Celestino wrote:

Hello Gus,

As far as the newsgroup: its quality not quantity here :-)

I am using MySql4.0 with OJB. I am using the PersistenceBroker and ODMG APIs with good success. I am waiting until the JDO support is a little more solid before I switch over to that API.

Bob c

Bob Celestino
SAS Research and Development
919 - 531 - 9425