I just started using OJB and so far so good. I'm confused about the dynamic
proxies. Previous to OJB, my object model used inheritance but no
interfaces. Because I want lazy loading, I created an interface for nearly
every class. I simply named these interfaces 'I + classname' e.g. Account
now has an interface IAccount. I noticed that I had to change my cast from
the class to the interface when retrieving collection elements.

1. My application is substantially complete and has many references to the
class names e.g. Account. it seems I should have used the scheme
Account(interface) & AccountImpl(class) in order to avoid breaking my
application code references to Account, RIGHT?
2. When casting objects from a collection, should I cast to the class name
or proxy interface name?
3. Must I include the full hierarchy, including interfaces, in my
repository.xml even though the interfaces are for dynamic proxies only?
4. In the repository.xml, it seems that all superclass elements must be
duplicated in each subclass? Is that correct?

Thanks,

-ken