And just figured out how to generate the FULL schema using Druid... VERY
VERY VERY SWEET!

To do that:
1- Click on the DB icon
2- Choose Generation
3- Right Click Generic
4- Add Module
5- Choose Apache OJB
6- Fill in the information in both tabs
7- Right click the Apache OJB icon and choose generate...

DONE!