Hi,

In fact I'm talking about a java web application using Apache Cocoon framework.

When I instantiate and retrieve from database an Application object, I notice that
this releaseDate is stored in a "number of seconds" format.
When I display this date, I simply take the value using a XPath expression
(application.releaseDate) and put it into the web page.
So I thought that I could define the "conversion" format somewhere because this date
seems to be converted form a "number of seconds" format to an other format.

Regards
Sylvain