Hey all,

I'm trying to save a string greater than 255 characters to a MS Access memo
field with no luck.  I'm getting the following error:

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]String data,
right truncated (null)

I've done some search on the internet and it seems this is a problem without
many solutions.  I did notice that this was suppose to be fixed in rc4.  I
did read that someone said that it might have something to do with the
autocommit setting?

Any Ideas?

Graham

Graham Lounder - Java Developer