Does Ojb offer a way to include additional propertiesin a proxy object besides the id?

I have an Image class with lightweight properties (name and description) and
heavyweight properties (various versions of the image data itself).  In my webapp, I'd
like to pull down a list of ImageProxy objects such that getting properties such as
name and description DOESN'T cause the real subject to be loaded.  I want the real
subject loaded only when a request for one of the heavy-weight properties is made.

I know I can use ReportQuery to achieve the same result, but then I don't get the
benefit of the object-cache.

Is there a way to do this in Ojb without having to write my own custom proxy class?

Michael