Hello all,

In the tutorial about dynamic proxies, it has been written that we don’t
have to implement proxy class for each class. Also, in the top of the
page, it is written that “Dynamic proxies provided by OJB. They can
simply be activated by setting certain switches in repository.xml. This
is the solution recommemded for most cases. If your are in doubt use
dynamic proxies”.

At the end of the section about dynamic proxy it is also written that
“To use dynamic proxies the persistent class in question (in our case
the Article class) must implement an interface (for example
InterfaceArticle). This interface is needed to allow replacement of the
proper Article object with a dynamic proxy implementing the same
interface.”

Please let me know, if it is just turning on the switch in
repository.xml or creating interface for each class and using them as
reference in class.

Also, please let me know, if the tools to generate persistent class and
repository.xml, also can provide these proxy interfaces. Thank you.

Regards,

Vijay Sargunam

Icicle Consultancy,
Web: www.icicleconsultancy.com