Hi all,

I would like to map an M:N relation WITH ATTRIBUTES but seem to be
unable to do it with OJB...
By "WITH ATTRIBUTES" I mean that there is typically some more fields in
the indirection table than just foreign keys.
Do I have to use 1:N N:1 mapping instead?

A dummy example:

Table Employee       Table Employee_Company (M:N)            Table
Company
 EMP_ID                 CPY_ID                                 CPY_ID
 NAME                   EMP_ID                                  NAME
                        Comment

How can I map the "Comment" field if I use a M:N mapping? If it's not
possible today, will it ever be? when?

I'm currently using RC4 with Oracle 8i.

I thank you in advance,