Hi Armin,

Thanks for the quick fix.

I had to add one change in
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.torque.TorqueFieldGenerator.java:

+ import org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcType; (line 58)
- int jdbcType = descriptor.getColumnJdbcType(); (line 109)
+ int jdbcType = descriptor.getJdbcType().getType(); (line 109)

then everything in the  main source tree compiled perfectly.

There are still some 1.4 dependencies in the junit test source, for
example:
import java.util.logging.Level
in
org.apache.ojb.p6spy.CountLogger.java.

But I can do without the testcases at the moment, so I'm fine for now.

Thanks again,
Gerhard