Hi Gus,

IMO that's nothing to worry about. This is clearly only meant as a copyright protection for the sources. It does not contain any "infectious" clauses regarding the redistribution of binary stuff.

cu,
thomas

Gus Heck wrote:
IANAL, but this sentance worries me:

     You may add Your own copyright statement to such modifications and
     may provide (sublicense) additional or different license terms and
     conditions for use, reproduction, distribution or further
     modification of Your modifications, or for the Derivative Work as
     a whole, provided that the sublicense complies with the conditions
     stated in this License.

sounds almost GPLish....

Also, I don't see any mention of what can or can't be done with binary distribution. Everything is in terms of source code, it seems.

-Gus

Robert J Celestino wrote:

Proposed: license itself: http://www.apache.org/licenses/proposed/LICENSE-2.0.txt
General info: http://www.apache.org/licenses/proposed/