Hallo Sephan,

> What I want was a bidirectional 1:1 relationship but this one is only
> unidirectional. I can get the BusinessPartner from the
> Customer but not the otherway round.
>
> Also the FK_CUST column in the DB is NULL but I'm not sure if I need
> such a column, because in my opinion the key entry in the OJB_CUSTOMER
> table should be enough!?

If I understand you correctly, you want to have two
reference fields (one in class BusinessPartner, the other in class
Customer) to be controlled from one database column (in the CUSTOMER
table).

I do not think that OJB can do that automatically.  You
may, of course, obtain the customer(s) referencing a given
BusinessPartner by a suitable OJB query.
If you want to do that transparently, you could do that query
in instance callbacks.

Of course, this is an intrusive way to do it.

Olli