Hi Mehboo,

Please direct further question directly to the OJB user list. I do not provide OJB support on a personal basis.

To answer your question: The ObjectNotPersistence Capable exception is thrown when persistent classes are not enhanced with the JDORI Bytecode enhancer.

Please make sure to read the tutorials and try to set up things step by step.

cheers,
thomas

Mehbooblal Mujawar wrote:

Dear Thomas,

I am trying to run Tutorial5 example in my Websphere application development
environment and I am getting
Object not PersistenceCapable. error.

Can you please put some light on this and help me out.

Thanks Mehboo

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient
please delete this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail and are not the
named recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.
E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard copy version. Registered Office:
Camelot Group plc
Tolpits Lane
Watford
WD18 9RN
Tel : 01923 425000
Registered in England & Wales
No. 2822203

________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________