Hi Sebastian,

Please have a closer look at http://db.apache.org/ojb/tutorial4.html.

to get the tutorial app up an running you have to execute the follwing ant targets: with-jdori prepare-tutorials enhance-jdori

the enhance-jdori target does the bytecode enhancement.

if you habe a look at this target in the build.xml file you will how the enhancecr can be invoked.

You will also find some additional information on the enhancer in the JDO RI documentation.

cheers,
thomas

Sebastian Muench wrote:
Hi,

I get an error "class given to extent does not implement
javax.jod.spi.PersistenteCapable" anytime I run my jdo-application. I put
the mapping entries in the repository_jdo.xml. I don't know how to set up
the bytecode enhancer. Do I have to compile my SourceCode a second time
including the enhancer? How do I have to do that? Thanks for any kind of
help (including hints where to find documentation)

Greetinx,
Sebastian