Hi all,

Since two days I couldn't get rid of this failure when in tutorial5 I
tried to do whatever the program propose :

The list of available products:
[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreConnector.begin: connectionReadyForRelease=false
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: tokenTypeToASTClassMap
        at
com.sun.jdori.common.query.jdoqlc.JDOQLParser.buildTokenTypeASTClassMap(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.jdoqlc.JDOQLParser.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.jdoqlc.JDOQLParser.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.jdoqlc.JDOQLC.createStringParser(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.jdoqlc.JDOQLC.setFilter(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.QueryImpl.compile(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.jdori.common.query.QueryImpl.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.UCListAllProducts.apply(UCListAllProducts.java:44)
        at org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.Application.run(Application.java:100)
        at org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.Application.main(Application.java:68)
Cannot close PersistenceManager while transaction is still active.

Now, it is solved, the problem came from my jdo jars : I built them
myself from the JDORI sources. Now, I use the jars from java.sun.com and
everything goes well but the mystery remains without any explanation :
why ojb doesn't work with my jars ?

--
Hubert