Hello,

Hennebelle wrote:

When I make my tests with OJB (0.9.7), I have got an Oracle's error :
ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded

This error appear when I use PB API and the method getIteratorByQuery, a
cursor is use with the iterator I keep but is not close.

You can cast the returned Iterator to OJBIterator, which will give you access to the following method:

    /**
     * Release all internally used Database resources of the iterator.
     * Clients must call this methods explicitely if the iterator is not
     * exhausted by the client application. If the Iterator is exhauseted
     * this method will be called implicitely.
     */
    public void releaseDbResources();

(Otherwise, you are right about this method beeing called when doing .next() calls to the end. Also, it's called automagically in finalize() of the concrete OJBIterator implementation.)

HTH,
 Martin

--
Martin Kalén