hi guido,

please have a look at the query customizer.

jakob

Guido Beutler wrote:

Hello,

I've got a 1:N mapping between classes. I would like to restrict the entries at the retrieved collection.

I got two Classes A and B with a 1:n mapping between it. B has >17000 entries so I would like
to restrict the collection to a small set of B's by using the primary key of B.
By using a path expression I get the correct A but the collection from A to B contains all values of B
not only the ones with the given b.pk .

Could somebody give me a hint where to look at?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Guido