Hi Jakob,

Great work!
I have included m:n relationships to those that are processed in batch
retrieval and proxy prefetching (trunk and branch :)

Oleg

P.S. BTW from some moment I get 2 errors in ODMG tests: integrity constraint
violations in PERSON_PROJECT table. I am not saying that this is due to
M:N prefetching, but something around M:N seems to be recently broken :(