Hi!
> Hi Gunnar,
>
> I will try to write a test case for your problem.
> By the way, does your test pass when you switch back to old DList
> implementation class in OJB.properties?

I think I found the problems in my code. It was caused by implicit
locking. All worked well when I turned implicit locking off, except I'll
still have to persist the created object explicitly.

(I started another thread about locking and an error which I think should
be detected by the runtime, see above).

Perhaps You could take a look.

I think it is a big problem of OJB (which is great in general) that not
all errors are caught, so it's quite a problem to detect them at all.

Best Regards,

-Gunnar