Hi,

Are you creating Dlist's within a transaction and then not persisting
them? I ran into this issue amd didn't really find a satisfactory
answer...
I would really like to use a general list class (with ordering!) that
can be made persistent but doesn't need the overhead/space of re-storing
every entry in the DLIST tables... Let alone entries/lists that were
never persisted!

Maybe someone else has some new ideas