I've searched and searched, and I haven't found a clear picture regarding how to generate the DDL (for table creation) from a repository.xml.  I see that OJB uses Torque internally to construct the test tables, but they are generated from a schema.xml that appears to have been hand coded.

I found AXgen which generates numerous artifacts for OJB usage from the XMI model, but I am left wondering if the DDL that it generates is in some way certain to meet the needs of OJB.

I was very intrigued by an earlier discussion on this list regarding the use of commons-sql to generate DDL "diff" files, but the thread seemed to just die without any real conclusion.

I know this is a somewhat vague request for help, but I want to ensure that I understand (and can rely on) the mechanisms available for creating the DDL that OJB will user for it's O/R mappings.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
signature Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Senior Vice President and CTO

"We speak the language of healthcare" ™
Direct: +1 425-373-0600
Fax:    +1 425-373-1633
Corp.:  +1 303-307-4400

Health Language, Inc.
3950 Lewiston Street, Suite 210
Aurora, Colorado 80011

The information in this email message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Health Language's corporate offices in Aurora, Colorado USA at (+1) 303-307-4400.

<<inline: HL_PMS_smaller.jpg>>