I've got a very strange error cropping up when I try to run a simple test program for OJB.  Note that I can build and execute the JUnit tests using the distribution and things work fine.  However, when I construct a simple batch file to include all the jar files from the ojb "lib" directory and add in the directory that contains the properties files I get a NullPointer exception during the parse due to "isolation-level" being null.  Now this appears to be an internal table lookup, so I'm not sure how it can fail.  Also, I copied the repository.xml file from the OJB distribution as my starting point, so the isolation-level attribute is being properly specified.  I've attached the debug output and the exception trace below. Any help or insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
signature Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Senior Vice President and CTO
Health Language, Inc.
[org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl] DEBUG:
PersistenceBroker pool will be setup with the following configuration
# Trace object of class org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool$Config:
#   maxIdle    -1
#   maxActive    100
#   maxWait    2000
#   whenExhaustedAction    0
#   testOnBorrow    false
#   testOnReturn    false
#   testWhileIdle    false
#   timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis    -1
#   numTestsPerEvictionRun    10
#   minEvictableIdleTimeMillis    1000000

[org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl] INFO: Create
PersistenceBroker instance pool, pool configuration was {whenExhaustedAction=0, ma
xIdle=-1, maxActive=100, maxWait=2000, removeAbandoned=false,
numTestsPerEvictionRun=10, testWhileIdle=false, minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=1000000,
testOnReturn=f
alse, logAbandoned=false, removeAbandonedTimeout=300,
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1, testOnBorrow=false}
[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] DEBUG: startDoc
[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] DEBUG:   > class-descriptor
[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] DEBUG:      isolation-level: null
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.getDefaultKey(PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:114)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersistenceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:196)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactory.java:104)
        at com.staffmix.nurse.play.Application.<init>(Application.java:25)
        at com.staffmix.nurse.play.Application.main(Application.java:56)
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Can not read repository
class descriptor data, using repository: repository_user.xml: Exception when reading
metadata information, please check your repository.xml file
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:135)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.<init>(MetadataManager.java:121)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.<clinit>(MetadataManager.java:110)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Exception when reading
metadata information, please check your repository.xml file
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:558)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:318)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)

        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(RepositoryPersistor.java:343)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:300)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readDescriptorRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:215)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:131)
        ... 7 more
     _  _
 __ (_)| |_
/ _\| || _ \  ~ be persistent ~
\__/| ||___/    v. 1.0.rc5
   /_/

Welcome to the OJB PB tutorial application

[0] List all Person entries
[1] Enter a new person
[2] Edit a person entry
[3] Delete a person entry
[4] Quit Application
type in number to select a use case
4
        at com.staffmix.nurse.play.Application.run(Application.java:93)
        at com.staffmix.nurse.play.Application.main(Application.java:57)