I mean typical as in a good example of how to use OJB.  I'm not concerned
with what the user interface medium happens to be; I just want some
exposure to approaches taken in the real world applications using OJB that
have been proven to be viable.

Do you have a sense of which of the ODMG or PB personalities are used more
often?  I've read (and reread) the pages where it talks about what using
ODMG gets you, but it doesn't easily translate into what the correlating
pitfall in using PB is.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]