Von: Brian McCallister [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 15:13
An: OJB Users List
Betreff: Re: Two 1:N mappings to one table

Mapping to 1:N's to the same table is fine, heack mapping 1:N's form one
class to itself multiple times works fine.

 From looking at your configs I will venture that you are using the PB API
and one of the collections isn't loading -- try setting auto-retrieve on the
collections, or (these are exclusive) try using the ODMG API (which will
retrieve them automagically)

-Brian