Considering your mail, i'm not sure you have completely understood what OJB
is for.
What do you want to use it for ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Gopi Nandamuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : mercredi 14 janvier 2004 16:34
A : OJB Users List
Objet : RE: TimeStamp & Error Codes

Hi All,

     Can anyone reply to my message? In question 1 I have wrongly
mentioned time in Nano seconds but I am looking up to microseconds.
Using JavaDate2SqlTimestampFieldConversion class I am able to convert
java.util.Date to TimeStamp, but in microseconds it is moving zeroes.

I am using IBMWebSphere as my application server and I am trying to use
p6spy. I have changed build.properties file to add usep6spy=true and
changed spy.properties file to accept DB2 Jdbc driver and the location
of log file.
But that seems to be not working. Can anyone point out where I am
missing?

Thanks & Regards,
Gopi.