From: Thomas Mahler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 2:57 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Repository XML limitation and design question.

Hello Ajitesh,

Case A works without any problems. You simply define a set of
ConnectionDescriptors and a set of ClassDescriptors in the Repository.
In each ClassDescriptor you have a key pointing to the associated
ConnectionDescriptor.

Case B works too, but needs some consideration. At a given point in a
time given class is associated with exactly one connectionDescriptor.
SO if you want to have a class mapped to several Connections you can do
this only sequentially!
So you you have to simply change the assigned ConnectionDescriptor key
of the ClassDescriptor at runtime. This is done through the Metadata
API.

cheers,
Thomas