I know I have already posted about this but it is very annoying and I
have been stuck to this problem for one week...

I create an instance of Company. I make it persistent : ok, my DB get it
perfectly.

I create a Division for my instance of Company. I make it persistent and
everything goes well too.

I begin a transaction. I retrieve my instance of Company. I change its
name and I commit and at this point I get this :

[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreManager.flush: company.business.Division{1}, P_NEW
[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreManager.insert
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] ERROR: SQLException
during the execution of the insert (for a company.business.Division):
Invalid argument value,  message from server: "Duplicate entry '1' for
key 1"

That is to say, OJB does not understand that this Division which is
referenced by the modified Company only need to be updated and not
inserted.

How can I change it ?

Any clue, advice, feeling, prayer welcome :)

--
Hubert