Hi,

Do not use a primitive data type in your persistent class, use instead a subtype of Number. (Integer, Long, BigInteger, BigDecimal,... )

cheers Danilo

Hi, All

I have a data base column. The data type is number
(10). It is nullable. The JDBC type defined in
repository is BIGINT and the corresponding java type
is long (default). Can anybody tell me how to save a
record so that the value of that column is null
instead of zero?

Thanks,
Zhe