From: Gus Heck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:11 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: JDO Collections

So I am about to embark on my first JDO class that holds a collection. (a java.util.List of some sort ideally). I notice in my book about JDO that only HashSet support is required, but I also saw in the faq that ODMG has full support for collections... Does JDO inherit this from the ODMG stuff, or do I need to choose my collections from some supported sub-set? (if this is in the docs please point me to it... I didn't find it).

-Gus