Thomas

Thank you for your quick response. I am using PB layer so JDO is not
a worry for now.

> Is this a bug in OJB (count() vs last.getrow())?
>>>I can't verify this at the moment...<<<<<

This problem occurs when running in a constrained environment. e.g.
use the jvm max memory to 128M and execute query on a million row
table. Changing jdbc-level to "1.0" in repository_database.xml fixes
the problem by forcing the use of count() instead of last.getrow()
however it is not a reliable solution.

I would be nice to add this to your test cases and have it fixed in
1.0, if possible.

--
regards
Var George