Thanks a lot !

> - In metadata declaration of SubObject field 'mainid' you set access to
> anonymous, this is not recommended here. Anonymous fields can only safe
> used in conjunction with 1:1 references (The docs are not clear here,
> but AFAIK Brian is working on an update).
>
> - In metadata declaration of SubObject field 'id' you declare an
> attribute anonymous="true", such an attribute does not exist (AFAIK).

Sorry for the mistake, i wanted to type access="anonymous".
It may be where my problems come from. I actually use anonymous fields
the primary key and foreign key for the SubObject class.
This is necessary because i do not control the object model and as these
objects are stored in collections in the Main object, they do not have
primary keys and foreign keys fields. What could be the drawbacks of using
anonymous primary keys and/or foreign keys ?

> *testDeleteInsert()*
> Seems to be a bug in batch handling. Without batch mode enabled test
> pass, with enabled batch mode test fails.

I think Oleg has solved it by now. I'll try it asap.

> *testEquals()*
> When I delete the object before storing the new instance with same PK
> test pass
>
>          broker.beginTransaction();
>          broker.store(main1);
>          // delete object before add new instance with same PK
>          broker.delete(main1);
>          broker.store(main2);
>          broker.commitTransaction();

I have the same workaround, but the question is why must one delete
the object before storing it ? (I do understand why this does not work,
because i found the same workaround, but is this a bug or by-design).

> *testDelete()*
> test pass.

This is the problem you solved some days ago with the markedForDelete list,
so it should pass now.

Regards,
Guillaume