Hi all,

I've got a field in a class that I would like to persist. The field datatype is BookingStatus. BookingStatus is defined as follows:

public class BookingStatus
{

private BookingStatus(){};
public static final BookingStatus NEW = new BookingStatus();
public static final BookingStatus CONFIRMED = new BookingStatus();
public static final BookingStatus CANCELLED = new BookingStatus();
public static final BookingStatus COMPLETE = new BookingStatus();
}

How do I setup the repostory_user.xml to use this datatype? Is this possible or must I stick to 'primitive typed instance variables'?

--
Regards,
Raymond Barlow