McCaffrey, John G. wrote:

you may want to create a threaded test to demonstrate concurrent usage.
What will happen when you need a transaction to span multiple tables?

I do that now, and I don't get that error because I am withing the transaction most of the time. When I am not, I do another begin/end transaction block and I don't get errors. When I get an exception, I always check to see if I am in transaction and do a rollback.

Will you get "already in a tranaction" errors?

Nope, not so far.

You may want to have your getBroker() method return a new instance

Yup, this is why I'm asking to see if the gurus on this list know whether this is necessary of it PB is smart enough to deal with it correctly.