Hi,

Tino Schöllhorn wrote:
Hi,

I am frequently encountering OutOfMemory-Errors in my application. Is there a way to debug information about the used cache of OJB?

set logging level to debug for the used ObjectCache implementation (e.g. if using OJB default logging api, add an entry to OJB.properties).

The default cache implementation (ObjectCacheDefaultImpl) use SoftReferences to cache objects, thus this shouldn't cause the memory problem.

Tino