Hi Justin,

anyone's guess ... ;-),
did you set auto-update 'true' in your collection-descriptor? If set true you will get double inserts.
When using the odmg-api it's not allowed to set auto-update/auto-delete 'true'.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a 1:m setup with a vector of objects. When the data is saved to the database there's double entries showing in the database table. To explain further in case I'm not clear. I have an object with a vector of college objects in it. I add several college objects to the vector in the app object and save the app object to the database. Then when I go to the database table and view the college table I see double of all entries. If I then use my program to access that object from the table I don't get double on the odmg side. Can someone tell me if this is supposed to be like that?

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

Please turn your popup blocker off to allow this function to work.