These books look good.  Think I'll walk down to the B&N after work and
browse through them before I buy.  And yes, I am merging the lines between
repository and factory, but that was sort of the point.  I don't want any
free floating objects around.  I want everything to be coming from the DB,
since everything in the app comes from the DB.

It is already a good amount of extra work to create this factory class and
a criteria class for every object.  To create a factory, repository and
criteria class would be one extra step.  Other developers here find the
whole process a waste of time and they just get the PB each time they want
to interact with the DB and do .store().  I think that isn't abstract
enough and can lead to mistakes and repeating of code.  I'm pretty sure
I'm in the right on this one though.  ;)

Thanks again for the book links.  Hopefully they will show me some good
pointers.

Charlie